Director of Engineering, Nutanix
Engineering Director, Xoriant
This webinar shares insights on how technology ISVs need to change the way they innovate, build, and deliver products to ensure extensibility and interoperability.
- How can you ensure standard interoperability certification of infrastructure product with multi-vendor ecosystem products such as leading operating systems (RHEL, flavors of Linux/Unix, Windows, other), virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack, other)?
- How did Nutanix expand its market share in the data center ecosystem?
- What are the essentials for running standard enterprise workloads like Microsoft Exchange, SAP, Oracle, and SQL Server seamlessly with optimum performance on an infrastructure product with other ecosystem products/components?
- How can you ensure seamless operations and optimum performance of infrastructure software in a hybrid cloud configuration with public cloud environments (Nutanix Xi Cloud)?
- Why do successful infrastructure companies use services partners for this, and what are the characteristics of the best partner?